Intro

Hey, I'm Hoover (a.k.a ProDad2). Just wanted to take a second and introduce this blog to you. I love Sports. I love wagering on Sports. I've been subscribing to "Free" picks newsletters for a while now. I've noticed one thing. Most sites just give you a game. They don't tell you why. They just expect Blind Faith, I guess.

I'm not going to do that. I will list games I have confidence in, and I will give an explanation for those. I believe in having some facts to back up predictions. However, in the end, they are only predictions.

This site takes NO Responsibility for losses suffered by anyone who reads this blog.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22, 2009

The Play of the Day is:

Ohio State -15.5 vs. Cleveland State

OSU loves to Run N Gun at home, and Cle St. is a weary 4-8. OSU hasn't lost at home, and I see this being a blow out. Everyone seems to think this will be a close game. Cle St. is 0-5 on the road. The only team they have faced with this level of talent is Kentucky, and they lost by 24.

OSU Lost to UNC by 4pts at a nuetral site. Lost @ Butler (another top 20 team) by 8pts. They are winning by an average of 29pts at home, and the only team that has given them a game was FSU and they beat them by 13.

I think OSU is the best play of the day!

Good Luck

No comments: